Monday, July 23, 2007

Comments on Meez Exercise

Although I created my Meez some time ago, I intially had problems uploading it to Blogspot. When you try to upload a GIF image into the "New Post/Image" generator, it reproduces the image multiple times. I had to click on the "Edit HTML" tab and delete the coding for the extra images.

Making a Meez character was a lot of fun, although the clothing and accessory options seemed to be geared towards the teen universe. I'm a singer, but no way was I going to choose the "Emote Like An American Idol" microphone setting! As for clothing options, well, let's just say that my style is way too understated for most of the blingy, Hollywood-type options. However, Meez.com's beach theater background with its B-movie marquee was ideal for this fan of kitsch and funky roadside attractions.